Shelbyville, TN asked in Divorce and Child Custody for Tennessee

Q: Me and my husband seperated on mutual agreement. But was just trying to get a custody agreement in place. We have agree

On the parenting plan. Until we go for the divorce after the holidays. Ornis the best thing to just go for divorce and put the parenting plan in that decree.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Hannah Burdine
Hannah Burdine
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Nashville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Yes, the court will require that a Parenting Plan for the minor children of the marriage be included in order to grant the divorce.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.