Gibsonia, PA asked in DUI / DWI for Pennsylvania

Q: How do i deal with a second DUI while on probation and revoked ARD for first DUI ?

got a second DUI i crashed my vehicle with my 2 young children in rhe vehicle while on probation and in the ARD program but was revoked

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Ryan L Hyde
Ryan L Hyde
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Exton , PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You get an attorney ASAP. Having the two kids in the car is a serious aggravating factor. Being on ARD for the first is another. You are looking at mandatories in both cases. An attorney can help you check for defenses and try to minimize the time you actually spend in jail. They probably will suggest rehab, whether you acknowledge or not it sounds like you have a pretty serious issue.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.