Kissimmee, FL asked in Family Law for Florida

Q: Tengo un caso abierto aca en Orlando Fl y quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar?

Mi nombre es xxx y el caso mio es de custodia de mi hija quisiera saber si me pueden ayudar con mi caso y exponer el caso oh a donde tendria que ir por ayuda Les agradeceria de antemano espero respuesta pronto lindo dia.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Vanessa Vasquez de Lara
Vanessa Vasquez de Lara
  • Miami, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: Si usted tiene un caso en Orlando, necesita consultar con abogados en Orlando. Esta pagina ayuda con preguntas individuales. Tambien puede buscar abogados que esten localizados en Orlando en esta pagina.

Buena suerte!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.