Martinsville, IN asked in Civil Rights for Indiana

Q: What type of an attorney do I need for civil rights violations 14th amendment and others, against myself and children ?

Are there attorneys who will listen to you for a free consultation for more than 15 minutes

What I need to say would take more than 15 minutes but I really need one person who would listen to it

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Troy Tyson
Troy Tyson
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Greenwood, IN

A: You need to locate a civil rights attorney for that. You can use Justia to find attorneys who specialize in that area.

Many offer free consultations.

Eva Zelson
Eva Zelson

A: To represent you for a 14th Amendment violation, or any other civil rights case, you need a civil rights attorney. If you’d like to give the details of your case in writing for consideration by a civil rights lawyer, many law firms allow you to describe your case using the “contact us” form on their websites. Or if you feel more comfortable describing your case in person, many lawyers offer a free consultation, with no specified time limit!

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.