Littleton, CO asked in Family Law for Colorado

Q: ISO a Domestic Relations attorney in Arapahoe County immediately

I would first like to get a continuance on the date which is next Tuesday, 1/26/21 and then establish permanent full custody with specific visitation rights. My 13 y/o son has autism and multiple special needs. It will be a simple custody court case because the father is unfit, homeless, unemployed and an opioid addict and alcoholic. I already have requested documentation from all sources supporting these facts. He has 3 dhs reports against him since moving here in April 2020. Since the legwork is done, I'm looking for legal advice with minimal oversight on the Domestic Relations case for an established fee.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Cindy Perusse
Cindy Perusse
  • Denver, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: I can help you with advice only. We would need to talk more about what kind of limited services you are thinking of though and we would need to sign a representation agreement spelling it out.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.