Saint Louis, MO asked in Family Law for Missouri

Q: Need a family law lawyer. My son 23. He has 2 kids with his ex.

The mom will not let kids come. She got restraining order on his new gf. Judge thru out bc no grounds to have it. She keeps damaging his car and harassing and last night her and her mom went to my son basketball championship game and acted so crazy the police came. The kids are 2 & 1 and deserve a way more stable situation. They are pulled around like objects

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Steve D. Hardin
Steve D. Hardin
  • St. louis, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: You will need to call law firms and hire an family lawyer. A great deal more information will need to be provided before any attorney can help but it does need to be done in private with that attorney.

Caroline Bundy agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.