Newark, NJ asked in Personal Injury for New Jersey

Q: I just slip and fell from my apartment building entrance,IM in so much pain now I’m in emergency

Related Topics:
3 Lawyer Answers
H. Scott Aalsberg
H. Scott Aalsberg
  • East Brunswick, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: Get Well and out of the hospital and speak with a good personal injury lawyer most of us lawyers offer a free in office consultation.

Gerald D. Siegel
Gerald D. Siegel pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Plainsboro Township, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: You didn't reference the cause of the fall, but when you get out of the ER, have someone take pictures of the condition that casued you to fall. Then, report it to your property manager or landlord. Keep it simple when you report it. I would then suggest you contact a lawyer who is Certified by the NJ Supreme Court as a Civil Trial Lawyer for further advice. Do not give any voluntary or recorded statments to any representative of the apartment building.

Gerald D. Siegel, Esq.

Law Offices Siegel & Siegel, P.C.

666 Plainsboro Rd. Bldg 100 Suite F.

Plainsboro, N.J. 08536

Tel. 732-218-4110

Fax. 609-799-6274



Included in the list called New Jersey Super Lawyers "Personal Injury-General" 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021*

Member, District VIII Ethics Committee;

Member: New Jersey Association for Justice; NJAJ PAC Member;

Middlesex County Bar Association; Mercer County Bar Association;

Auto & Personal Injury Arbitrator, Middlesex & Mercer Counties

Marc S. Berman
Marc S. Berman
  • Paramus, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: So sorry to hear about your injury. I would need more information in order to guide you. You should call an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer immediately, as there are deadlines to take legal action. Most of us offer a free consult. Good luck,

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.