Reno, NV asked in Business Law for Utah

Q: how we can transfer of Chapter 7 Corporations Sole , from one successor to another successor in ligal way need lawyer

Need lawyer

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Wesley Winsor
Wesley Winsor
  • Saint George, UT
  • Licensed in Utah

A: Hello,

In order to transfer ownership of a corporation to another you will transfer shares. The other way to do it is to transfer the assets of the corporation by means of an asset purchase. There are benefits and drawbacks to both ways. I suggest we book a consult to discuss this further.

Let's schedule a meeting. Please click on one of the links below to schedule a time that works best for you on my calendar. You have the option to schedule an in office meeting, video conference with google, zoom, or just a phone consultation. I look forward to meeting with you soon.

- Link to schedule an in-person office meeting:

- Link to schedule a meeting with Zoom video conferencing:

- Link to schedule a meeting with Google Video conferencing (easiest if you have a gmail email address):

- Link to schedule a teleconference with Wes (he will call you):

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.