Atlanta, GA asked in DUI / DWI for Georgia

Q: I am in a dui program that is way more intense than I thought it would be, and I would like to get out

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robbie Levin
Robbie Levin
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Marietta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: It sounds like you may be in DUI Court program. If this is the case, then yes, there are ways to be removed from the program. However, the alternatives available might not be fantastic either.

In order to get more useful information, you should contact an attorney to better explain the details of your situation, and discuss the other possible options.

For more information visit my website at

-Law Office of Robbie M. Levin

(404) 281-5897

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.