Warsaw, IN asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Indiana

Q: how can i find a low cost lawyer,

my sons father has custody, he has been living with his grandmother and i just found out that his dad has moved back in his grandmas and he and his wife are on meth and i have messages from his wife stating the drug use, the fact they do not have jobs and that they had to move back into the grandmothers due to not being able to pay bills and she said she cant go to rehab because no one can take care of her dog, shes also gave custody of there 2 kids to her parents and the kids he has with and ex are not allowed around him due to him having 3 warrants as of a month ago. his wife also has 2 warrants.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Troy Tyson
Troy Tyson

A: You'll want to look into legal aid or pro bono organizations in your area. Most cities/counties have at least one such organization, and if you qualify, you should be able to find competent attorneys willing to help you with your case. Hope that helps.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.