Orange Park, FL asked in Personal Injury, Health Care Law and Small Claims for Florida

Q: I just swallowed a piece of plastic that was on my sandwich from Wendy’s, what can I do about that?

I showed the manager the plastic and she knew exactly where it came from.

1 Lawyer Answer
Stephen Arnold Black
Stephen Arnold Black
  • Orlando, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: OK so I have had several cases like this. If you see blood in your stool or if you pass blood, don’t be alarmed, because this usually goes away after a while with a very sharp object like glass or sharp plastic is adjusted. If you do pass blood, make sure you take a picture of it so that you can prove damages if and when you file a claim. If you do experience any stomach discomfort or any abdominal pain, and go to seek emergency medical attention right away. And of course if you do Suffer from this accident, you should retain counsel here in Florida for contingency fee representation, which means you don’t pay anything unless you win. Please excuse any typographical errors, I am dictating this into a microphone device thank you

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.