Littleton, CO asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for Colorado

Q: Had a tbone accident 6 months ago. 32 years of age & just started having lower back pain. Can this be a delayed injry

Only had a ct scan on my head and neck at the time of accident. After my neck and shoulder were rehabilitated then the back pain pain kicked in out of no where.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Colorado attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for a week. That's something requiring a medical opinion, based on the mechanics involved in the accident, earlier diagnosis and treatment, your medical history, and a current medical examination. An attorney couldn't make that call; only a medical professional could. But as a practical matter, in such settings, defense attorneys do raise the issue of such gaps. You could discuss it with your attorney, or if you do not have one, you could reach out to attorneys. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.