Asked in Probate for Oregon

Q: Okay my aunt forged my grandfather's will and is taking the estate from me and my sisters

She was moved removed from power of the estate but the new estate attorney wouldn't let me do anything either I've tried to hire an attorney I'm pretty sure I may have one I'm not sure all I know is I've been homeless for 3 years now thanks to my aunt for taking our home and by our home I mean me my sisters and my brother

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Theressa Hollis
Theressa Hollis
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Portland, OR
  • Licensed in Oregon

A: I'm sorry to hear of the situation you are in. You will need to hire a probate attorney to evaluate the situation and give you legal advice. If you cannot afford to pay an attorney I recommend you contact the Legal Aid Office in your county:

I wish you the best.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.