Saint Paul, MN asked in Appeals / Appellate Law, Civil Rights and Social Security for Minnesota

Q: I am trying to find someone who will represent me in a Social Security disability claim which is Federal case.

I need someone to represent me in a federal case for social security. If you can help me

Thank You for your help.

Hello, I am looking for someone to represent me in a civil case for social Security Disability. I live in Lakeville MN 55044.

My case cannot be started over again and my last insured Date was March 31 2019.

I am having a hard time trying to find someone who will Take a civil case and I am willing to pay someone to take my case.

I feel I have a lot of Journals to support my case. Back in 2014 I was trying to get help on getting disability but at the time I didn't have a diagnosis and I feel my Doctors reports and journals were disregarded. I feel I have a good case.

If you do civil cases or have a referral to an attorney that does please call or send a link to there website.

Thank You for your Help.

Steve Nicoski

Home Address: 20298 Hunter Court

Lakeville MN 55044

Phone Home: 952-583-6501

Cell: 952-649-1974


1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Appeals & Appellate Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Minnesota attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for three weeks. It could be difficult for an attorney here to reach out to you - the format on this forum is basically quick general questions, not attorney referrals. One option is search online for social security disability attorneys. Also, there is a tab above (Find-a-Lawyer). It'll take you to a page with attorneys listed under categories - see the third column, "Social Security Disability." You could also try the Minnesota State Bar Association to see if they have any attorney referral resources for the public. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.