Saint Paul, MN asked in Appeals / Appellate Law and Social Security for Minnesota

Q: My social security disability has gone to the federal courts and no one will take my case!

My social security disability has gone to the federal courts and no one will take my case! can I sue for discrimination? I feel I have been discriminated all along and my journals re disregarded. Would you take my case??

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Appeals & Appellate Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: This is something that a social security disability attorney would probably understand best, but your post remains open for five weeks. It could be difficult for an attorney to offer to handle your case in response to your question - this forum does not operate like an attorney referral service where you are matched up with attorneys. It's only a question & answer format. If you've already searched online, two other options might be to try the tab above (Find-a-Lawyer), or to look into the Minnesota State Bar Association's resources. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.