Pooler, GA asked in Family Law for Tennessee

Q: My son just had a baby . My son lives in Nashville and his baby and mother live in Pooler Georgia. Inquiring visitation

I want to know about getting visitation set for long distance

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Hannah Burdine
Hannah Burdine
  • Nashville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Hi, it sounds like you may need to contact an attorney in the State of Georgia, because this is the home state of the child. I recommend Jack Strother, III in Savannah, GA. I worked with him when I lived there, and I even hired him to do my own divorce. Mr. Strother has handled child custody cases in Chatham County, Georgia for more than two decades and you will be in good hands with him. Holly Ayala is his assistant and she will be glad to talk with you. https://savlawyer.com/

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.