Stone Mountain, GA asked in Family Law for Georgia

Q: Can the parents legally make an emotionally and physically abused 16 (almost 17) year old stay?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Judith Delus Montgomery
Judith Delus Montgomery
  • East Point, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: We will definitely need more information on your matter.

Family law cases can have a huge impact on virtually every aspect of your life. Whether you’re going through a divorce, a custody battle, an adoption, or any number of related situations, we will be here for you. We help people from all walks of life and have a significant amount of experience representing parents in divorce and custody cases. We help parents navigate the treacherous waters of the family law system. Whether a father, a mother, or a spouse with no children, we will provide you with the advice and representation you need to protect yourself and your family.

Based on your question, you will need an attorney for this matter.

We are legal experts who help families navigate the treacherous waters of the family law and immigration legal system without drowning,

Below is the link to the frequently asked questions you may have. We hope to hear from you soon.

Click Frequently Asked Questions, to view a short video about your family law matter.

For more information, visit my website on

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.