Orlando, FL asked in Domestic Violence and Family Law for Georgia

Q: Trying to save my marriage, wife put family violence and stalking restraining order. what to do?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Judith Delus Montgomery
Judith Delus Montgomery
  • East Point, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: Please get an attorney as soon as possible. If your wife already petitioned the court for a restraining order then you need to still protect yourself even if you may want to save your marriage. You have a limited time to respond to her petition and even smaller amount of time to prepare for the hearing.

You will need an attorney for this matter.

We are legal experts who help families navigate the treacherous waters of the family law and immigration legal system without drowning,

Below is the link to the frequently asked questions you may have. We hope to hear from you soon.

Click Frequently Asked Questions, https://atlfamilyimmigrationlaw.com/videos to view a short video about your family law matter.

For more information, visit my website on https://atlfamilyimmigrationlaw.com/

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.