Baraboo, WI asked in Car Accidents and Personal Injury for Wisconsin

Q: Car Accident

I was injured when a car rear-ended me when I was waiting to make a turn. The insurance Comp is giving me the run around. Help!

2 Lawyer Answers
William  Pemberton
William Pemberton pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Baraboo, WI
  • Licensed in Wisconsin

A: Sorry to hear you were injured. Auto accident cases can be complicated and the at-fault insurance company is not looking out for your best interests. I would highly encourage you to reach out to a Wisconsin personal injury attorney that can help assist you. I would try to hold off on speaking to the insurance company any further until you have spoken with an attorney.

If you would like to discuss your case, I am available at 608-356-5700. I offer free consultations so there would be no charge to you for that discussion. My website if you would like more information is

Randy Bryan Ligh
Randy Bryan Ligh
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Baton Rouge, LA

A: When the insurance company is not doing good for you, which is what is happening in your situation, then you need to hire an attorney to protect your interests-----many times the insurance company will be fairer and treat your claim more serious only after you obtain legal representation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.