Asked in Criminal Law for Georgia

Q: Hi,I'm a disabled woman looking for legal advice for my fiance he is currently incarcerated w/o bond traftraffickimeth

Charges for trafficking / methamphetamine. He is falsely accused of this charge has a court date march23 need to know what advice you can provide for me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Richard W. Noel
Richard W. Noel
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Phoenix, AZ

A: I suggest if you speak with him, have him request appointment of an attorney at his next court hearing, or hire one if you can afford it. They will be able to help him with a defense. Since you're not an attorney, you're likely not going to get much information from anyone regarding the case. Also, no one on here is going to be able to give you any real advice without reviewing the facts of the case. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.