Detroit, MI asked in DUI / DWI for Michigan

Q: I have a charge of owi .17% for which I never took a breathalyzer for and got a ticket 11months later. Need help

Had a car accident went to hospital for 4 days. I'm pretty sure the hospital probably got it from my blood work and they send a ticket to me 11 months later fir owi

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dana B. Carron
Dana B. Carron
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Detroit, MI
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, then you will get one appointed for you when you go to court. They will help you. If you can afford an attorney, my associate does a great amount of these types of cases, or you can keep searching and find someone else.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.