Mattawan, MI asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for Michigan

Q: My son is in a federal courts and no one is telling me if he's ok I haven't heard from him in a month. How can I find hi

He was the one from prison who done the fake anthraxs to the judge I know he done wrong but I am worried he had tried to commit suicide once before and just to know he is ok I still love my son I don't appreciate his behavior.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Brent T. Geers
Brent T. Geers
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Grand Rapids, MI
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: What jail or prison is he being held in? You can contact that facility. They probably won't tell you specifics but they may pass along a request that your son contact you. Or you can explain the situation and request that a chaplain or someone check up on him.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.