New York, NY asked in Workers' Compensation for New Jersey

Q: Need Workmen Compensation Attorney for Morris County, NJ

I have an existing Workmen Compensation Claim.

During the process of the W.C. Claim, I found a Disability Attorney, and we had a simple exchange with him securing me full Disability on his initial submission.

Unfortunately, I had two very bad W.C. Attorneys (who were different from the Disability Attorney), with the 1st attorney being bad, and the next (referral) attorney was even worse.

A few weeks a go, I went before the W.C. Judge in Morris County on my own and without representation, and with a good rapport with the judge, he made an order whereby both of my previous attorneys had released their representation and waived all of their fees!

Now, with the W.C. Claim about 60% complete with no debt due to any other legal representatives, I want to secure a good trial attorney!

I had damaged my knee (Meniscus Tear), lower back (Herniated Disc - Lumbar) and shoulder (Shoulder Rotator Cuff Tear Arthropathy) with a slip and fall at work.

I was awarded a Reverse shoulder operation

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gerald D. Siegel
Gerald D. Siegel pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Plainsboro Township, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: The WC judge was kind to clear the slate for you!!

You should select a new attorney based upon their experience and their reviews.

You can select an attorney from anywhere in the state as 99% of WC is done remotely now, except for trials.

Gerald Siegel

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.