Atlanta, GA asked in Estate Planning and Banking for Georgia

Q: Are gold bond stamps worth anything now?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nina Whitehurst
Nina Whitehurst pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Estate Planning Lawyer
  • Crossville, TN

A: Apparently they are. A quick internet search revealed this:

To redeem S&H Green Stamps call the toll-free number 1-800-435-5674 and request a catalog. Stamps are redeemable in merchandise or cash at $1.20 per full book. If you want to redeem your stamps for cash, mail the books to National Mail Order Center, P.O. Box 5775, Norcross, GA 30091. S&H Green Stamps also redeems Top Value stamps for cash at the rate of $1.50 per full book. You can redeem Gold Strike Stamps for $1.20 per book. Mail the stamps to Gold Strike Stamp Co., 12755 State Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441, Attention: Mail-Order Department. Gold Strike Stamp Co., which we were told was once based in Utah, was acquired by Gold Bond Stamp Co. in the early 1970s. Gold Bond Stamp Co. was established in 1938 by Curtis Carlson. His legacy has grown to include a host of hotel chains (including Colony Resorts), restaurants (such as TGI Friday's) and travel agencies (the Carlson Travel Network).

I am relying solely on what I found on the internet for this information. You can do the same research yourself. Just type in the search bar: gold bond stamps redemption

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.