Syracuse, NY asked in Trademark for New York

Q: I need to correct information regarding my trademark on Justia. How do I do it?

My entity's name has been changed, as well as original owners address. Also this trademark has been fully reinstated after appeal. I am referring ONLY to JUSTIA site. On USPTO it is already correct.

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
Fritz-Howard Raymond Clapp
Fritz-Howard Raymond Clapp pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Trademarks Lawyer
  • Beverly Hills, CA

A: If you are referring to an active federal trademark registration, these changes can be made by updating the registration at the USPTO. Consult a qualified trademark attorney to assist you with this simple task.

1 user found this answer helpful

Marcos Garciaacosta
Marcos Garciaacosta

A: If you were able to appeal in this case, you should consult with the attorney that helped you do that.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.