Springfield, TN asked in Family Law for Tennessee

Q: I need help regarding a parenting plan, a written agreement and a motion for contempt.

We have an active parenting plan, he is not following, we have a written agreement between us regarding my son’s marching band and cross country that he violated this past weekend, he kept our children past the drop off time and law enforcement refused to help, along with him speaking Ill of me in texts to our children and failing to reimburse expenses within 30 days of me paying them. He is also behind on child support however we were due to go to court tomorrow but he magically came up with funds and his attorney filed an appearance today causing child support to push the case to November.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Bennett James Wills
Bennett James Wills
  • Brentwood, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Use the search function on this site to find a family law attorney near you for assistance.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.