Burlington, WI asked in Personal Injury and Environmental for Wisconsin

Q: Is it legal for Liquid Driftable Pesticides and Herbicides to be Sprayed in High Winds in Excess of 15 to 34 or more mph

I have Security Camera Video Proof Of My Neighbors Lawn Pesticide Applicators Spraying On Days With High Winds. I have Extreme Chemical Sensitivity Illness with A Genomic Blood Test 16 pg Report Proving My Illness. Also Proving That every exposure is compounding my bodies Toxicity. Which I informed them of prior to them building their house. On A Lot we and Other neighbors were told was an Unbuildable Lot, When we purchased Ours. I am now completely Housebound and unable to get My Medical Care For Multiple Other Now Life Threatening, As I just had a Heart Attack On September 4th. Due to their POISONING Monthly or More If they Randomly Spray Roundup, I can't Seek help. I sought help from my Town Board in 2020, the Chairman told me to go home and deal with being imprisoned. Then he told my neighbors to POISON me Often and at Will.. They have been doing that since. Which is why I am Desperate for any help.

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Environmental Law Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Wisconsin attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for five weeks. Most traditional tort and injury attorneys who handle personal injury cases such as motor vehicle accidents do not deal with exposure to hazardous substances. You could reach out to toxic tort attorneys in your state to see if it's possible to arrange a free initial consult. In terms of protocols you ask about with spraying pesticides, many states require pesticide applicator certification. A pesticide/herbicide professional would probably be more familiar with those procedures than most attorneys. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.