Philadelphia, PA asked in Family Law for Pennsylvania

Q: Child services vaccinated my children states in their files no vaccinations still have all parental right what do I do

Child services has temporary custody but in their records it states no vaccinations and they went without my knowledge and vaccinated my children. Caseworker was supposed to call me and tell me what happened she never called or will return my calls I found out from my son

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter Christopher Lomtevas
Peter Christopher Lomtevas pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Schenectady, NY
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: Pennsylvania has a unique approach to its citizens characterized by imposed government edicts per family. Pennsylvania says the law is fair for all and that every citizen is treated equally when in reality, that is very far from the truth.

First and foremost, Pennsylvania subscribed to the hysteria surrounding the pandemic. Government created a vaccine to hush peoples' complaints about the pox. The vaccine's effects on children are still not fully known, but the government mandate surrounding its injection in children is in full force and effect.

In a courtroom, it is not uncommon for the judge to convene a hearing on the issue and calling an expert witness to assert that the inoculations are safe and effective at saving children's lives. The judge can order the parents to have their children inoculated, and failure to follow the order is a contempt.

The superior courts in Pennsylvania have held that no contempt can be overturned, and that the trial judge is the best positioned to enforce its orders no matter how poorly they are written. This gives rise to the infallible judge, and persons associated with the judge, like the child protective apparatus, will always get orders supporting their child protective functions.

With this as a background, the government did what it wanted with the asker's children and the asker is in no position to step in and change it. The judge has jurisdiction over children until they reach eighteen years of age, and children younger that eighteen must implement what an order requires or else the parent will be in contempt of the order.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.