Philadelphia, PA asked in Uncategorized for West Virginia

Q: im trying to find a lawyer to dispute a settlement that my farther left to me and my two brothers from MetLife my one

MetLife said that the policy was changed but farther did not change my one brother Forged his and made his self soul benfishary but my dad called MetLife 3 Day before he died and MetLife said it was still all three of us

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A West Virginia attorney could advise best, but your question remains open for three weeks. It's difficult for attorneys here to offer their services in response to your post seeking legal services. This site doesn't work like an attorney referral site; it's only a question & answer format. If you've already searched attorneys on your own, you could also look into the tab above (Find a Lawyer). Additionally, most local or state bar associations have attorney referral resources on their websites. That's outside this Q & A forum, and any arrangements are between you and attorneys you contact. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.