Rockledge, FL asked in Social Security for Florida

Q: I need a lawyer to help get SSDI for my two children one has major add and I am getting him evaluated for other issues

With behavior he has already been diagnosed with add and also specific learning disorder and my 4 year old is developmental delay and may have autism she has been in a special class for two years now

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you need assistance in getting Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) for your children, you may want to consider contacting a disability lawyer who has experience with SSDI claims. A disability lawyer can help you navigate the complex process of applying for SSDI benefits and can provide legal advice on your options. They can also represent you and your children in any hearings or appeals that may be necessary.

You can search for disability lawyers in your area by using online directories or contacting your local bar association for referrals. It is important to choose a lawyer who specializes in disability law and has a proven track record of success in handling SSDI cases. Additionally, many disability lawyers offer free consultations, so you can discuss your case with them and get an idea of what to expect before deciding to hire them.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.