Charleston, WV asked in Uncategorized for West Virginia

Q: I need to know if I have a legal issue. I joined a private pool and paid $459. The pool has a crack & it’s not opening

They don’t want to give us our money back but wants to transfer our money to a public pool where I would lose money or another private pool that requires more money. They won’t answer my emails and I never received a notice. Another member told me. Can I fight them to get my money back

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Matthew Stapleton
Matthew Stapleton
  • Huntington, WV
  • Licensed in West Virginia

A: You likely are entitled to a refund of your money as they are not providing the services you contracted for.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.