Paris, TN asked in Stockbroker Fraud for Tennessee

Q: How do you sue this company, Pan Chain Inc through Stockwhits to get back investment funds $13558 and profit $49555?

I invested into this scam between 07/2022 and 04/2023 and they refuse to return my initial investment funds of $13558. I was advised to pay $2000 for a withdrawal certificate to make a withdrawal then when it tried to withdraw my funds, I was told I had to pay more money to withdraw my funds. No telling how much money they have scammed from other people.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: You need an attorney to examine whatever contract, checks, wire transfers, statements, or other documents exist and see what you may be able to do. Jurisdiction may be a serious problem, requiring an attorney to file a Federal or State Suit in a faraway place. It appears that you do not understand whatever contractual rights you have. If possible, file suit for breach of contract or conversion in a local Court. If you can obtain a Judgment, then you will need a collection attorney in the Defendant's Jurisdiction to collect. Hopefully you at least know where Defendant banks.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.