Morristown, TN asked in Criminal Law for Tennessee

Q: I need help with a criminal case in Grainger Co. I'm being followed around by the sheriff and detective and made to sit

With the inmates they have lost evidence and had the plaintiff bring copies that they submitted in place of the lost evidence I'm not going to get a fair trail because someone called anonymous and said I told them I was gonna shoot the judge and DA if my case didn't go right my court appointed lawyer won't give me my motion of discovery or file to have the fraudulent evidence removed or file for a change of venue

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Licensed in Tennessee

A: Apparently you have the LEOs, DAs and possibly the Judge, already against you. You need to hire an attorney to represent you. Most importantly, you need to keep quiet and do as your counsel advises.

This is a public forum and may hurt further. Motions To Suppress Evidence are serious and PDs rarely file and argue them.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.