Springfield, MO asked in Family Law and Child Custody for Missouri

Q: Is there anything I can do to get my son b back we had a apartment and everything they took him off of hear say

My son got took out of school on may 22nd saying child abuse because of my ex who called them I had a lil apartment and they still took him it was clean fridge we had food this happened a month ago he was put into foster care my brother has him now but I am still fighting to get him back I have court on Thursday and no lawyer yet to

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Steve D. Hardin
Steve D. Hardin
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • St. louis, MO
  • Licensed in Missouri

A: You need an attorney. Who will be able to help you understand and prepare a defense to the allegations or help you convince the Court that your son should be returned to you. It is hard to say what you can do yourself as we cannot see the filings and allegations in the case. Please contact an attorney about this as soon as possible.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.