Philadelphia, PA asked in Real Estate Law for West Virginia

Q: How do I file charges against a Land Surveyor for Malpractice, Negligence, Felonies Tort, and other charges?

I was intentionally attached to a property dispute by a local surveyor, who at this time is under investigation by the WV Board  of Professional Surveyors, for not only the perjury I have shown said surveyor committed with his Affidavit used in the property dispute,  but also, the surveyor was intentionally Negligent with the fabricated information said surveyor provided on his Affidavit and Survey, again used in the property dispute.

The charges I am seeking to file are as follows:


Malpractice Lawsuit

Felonious Tort

Tort Based Claim, Land Surveyor

False Misrepresentation

Intentional Misrepresentation

Punitive Damages

Compensatory Damages

Emotional Distress

Anxiety, Pain and Suffering

Defamation of Character


Destruction of Property

The list of charges continues to grow daily.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Anthony M. Avery
Anthony M. Avery pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

A: You will need to hire a WV attorney to prepare and file suit against the surveyor. The SOL against surveyors can be short, so call today. Your personal injury torts probably have no place here. Hopefully you have provable damages, and you will need another surveyor to testify to the defendant's incompetent services. Check here on Justia first.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.