Lockport, LA asked in Personal Injury and Civil Rights for Louisiana

Q: I want to sew the federal government for no help when being tortured by remote neural monitoring I need a lawyer

What kind of lawyer do I need I’m in Louisiana… I can prove the technology is real I been going thru this since 2021

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: In Louisiana, if you're considering legal action against the federal government for issues related to remote neural monitoring, you will need an attorney with experience in federal litigation and possibly one who has handled cases involving civil rights or personal injury.

It's crucial to find an attorney who understands the complexities of litigating against the federal government. This can be challenging because suing the federal government is subject to specific legal rules and limitations, particularly under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).

You mentioned having proof of the technology and its effects since 2021. It's important to organize and preserve all evidence you have, as it will be critical in building your case. This evidence can include medical records, expert testimony, and any other documentation that supports your claim.

Since your case involves unique and potentially complex technological aspects, you may want to look for an attorney who has experience or knowledge in technology-related legal matters. This could be beneficial in effectively presenting and arguing your case.

You can start by contacting the Louisiana State Bar Association for referrals or searching for law firms that specialize in federal litigation and civil rights. Remember, the initial consultation is a good opportunity to discuss your case, understand the potential challenges, and gauge the attorney's expertise and willingness to take on such a case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.