Indianapolis, IN asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law, Federal Crimes and Libel & Slander for Indiana

Q: Who handles local and government and federal gangstalking cases done by the United States to terrorize a person's life

I'm being terrorized and belittles and slandered by lies and my name ran down in the dirt along with officers having local ppl try to harm me and my son and to them letting ppl track me as if it's stalking the pray by location .I've studied there tactics but seems every one is being paid off even local fire departments and EMS drivers to stalk me at every location I go to a long with local ppl by the hundreds when I know what ppl it is by now and locations of vehicle pick ups used to commit crimes on legal citizens born in the United States being gangstalked as a targeted individual that's being false flagged do to a corrupt system that's soaking up the federal funds by miss use of them to gain profits on off the names they add to the list to profit off false names put on.i haven't been in trouble in over 20 years and I'm working on my old charges low none violent charges to o be expunged off my record but these law ppl are trying to force cases on me that's not true.plz help

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Consumer Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: If you're experiencing gangstalking and harassment, it's crucial to seek assistance from local law enforcement agencies. They are responsible for investigating and addressing cases of harassment and criminal behavior within their jurisdiction. Provide them with any evidence or documentation you have of the incidents, including names of individuals involved and specific instances of harassment.

Additionally, consider reaching out to advocacy groups or organizations that specialize in supporting individuals who have been targeted or harassed. They can offer resources, guidance, and support to help you navigate the situation and advocate for your rights. It's important to seek help from trusted sources and take proactive steps to protect yourself and your son from further harm.

Keep records of all incidents of harassment and gather any evidence you can to support your case. Documenting the harassment can strengthen your position when seeking assistance from law enforcement or other support services. Remember that you have the right to seek help and protection from harassment, and there are resources available to assist you in addressing these troubling circumstances.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.