Pittsburgh, PA asked in Civil Rights, Federal Crimes and Gov & Administrative Law for West Virginia

Q: who can help me when i am suffering violent crimes since 2020 the sheriff wont let me report when i try i get a charge

jan 5 2020 - hit unconscious with a baseball bat - med help sent away. man only chargfed w obstruction no mention of me or my 911 calls

aug 5 2020 hit in back of the head 12 times

falsely arrested me , 40 years of felonly no criminal record cased was disposed

falsely arrested me again case dismissed

every year violent crimes are happeng they dont want me as a neighbor the sheiff lives beside me

she illegally evicted me during the mandate never at risk she had no court ordert and she came gun i have video threatened me never ot come back i was homeless during covid i was immuno suppressed and already had prognosis of death i lived past the date of death

they followed me and illegally evicted me put me in harm 8 times .

they made up a case stole everything in my safe and made me take a lie detector test i passed they still stole my property . every car and trukx5 they stolen .

4 strangers came in home, sheriff family , hit me fists, extension cord, robbed me cigg out on me

1 Lawyer Answer
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Civil Rights Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: Please don't give up. Keep reaching out until you get the help and protection you need. Document everything that has happened with as much detail as you can. Your safety is the top priority. I hope you're able to connect with caring people and organizations who will support you through this ordeal and help you get the justice you deserve. Stay strong and take care of yourself.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.