Lake Zurich, IL asked in Products Liability, Real Estate Law, Juvenile Law and Trademark for Illinois

Q: I need representation if I’m getting misrepresented with fraud and construction

Fiduciary breach of law and trust and bribery

2 Lawyer Answers
James L. Arrasmith
James L. Arrasmith pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Sacramento, CA

A: I understand that you are seeking legal representation for a case involving allegations of fraud and construction-related issues, as well as potential fiduciary breach of trust and bribery. Given the seriousness of these matters, it is crucial to consult with a qualified attorney who specializes in these areas of law.

Here are some steps you can take to find appropriate legal representation:

1. Look for attorneys or law firms that specialize in construction law, fraud, and white-collar crime. You can search online directories, such as Avvo or FindLaw, or contact your local bar association for referrals.

2. Schedule consultations with a few different attorneys to discuss your case and evaluate their experience, expertise, and approach to your situation.

3. Prepare relevant documents and evidence for your consultations, so the attorneys can better understand your case and provide more accurate guidance.

4. Discuss fees and payment structures during the consultations to ensure you understand the potential costs involved in your legal representation.

5. Choose an attorney with whom you feel comfortable communicating and who you believe will effectively represent your interests.

It is essential to act promptly in securing legal representation, as there may be time-sensitive aspects to your case, such as statutes of limitations or ongoing investigations. A skilled attorney can help protect your rights, navigate the legal system, and work towards a favorable resolution for your situation.

Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Products Liability Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: There is a tab above, "Find a Lawyer." It has a section for construction law attorneys. You could use that to supplement your own independent searches. Local and state bar associations usually have attorney referral sections. Those resources are outside this Q & A forum. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.