Alpharetta, GA asked in Divorce for Georgia

Q: My divorce case has been going on for nearly two years. My Crap prenup as the judge called it, she enforced it???

The prenup as my forensic and attorney told me it fails on every prong. My husband is a sociopath and has financially, physically, and verbally traumatized me and my kids. Fraudulently deceived and this judge isn't reading a thing. My Attorney is so apologetic and said nothing has swung our way. You have to settle. I leave with no home, no money, and debt. I had a house in a country club. that I worked hard to provide for my kids prior, my business was doing well, he has taken it all and lies. I can not believe I am not getting a fair trial.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Alake Colwell Furlow
Alake Colwell Furlow
  • Dacula, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: Either your current attorney needs to handle your case or you need a new attorney. But attorney's online can't advise you when you have legal representation.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.