Monticello, IN asked in DUI / DWI for Indiana

Q: Did not install the ignition Interlock device, what form i need for court asking judge to reinstate my liscence?

Nevern installed cuz i was on work release and house arrest ordered. completed everything else ordered. been over 10 years and trying to get Indiana Liscence back. Could judge have BMV Indefinite suspension removed without having the interlock installed since so many yrs.

couldnt install device cuz incarcerated from sentence and tried getting a provisional liscence but got denied then court put suspension on me

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Andrew L. Bennett
Andrew L. Bennett
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Valparaiso, IN
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: Contact a local traffic attorney who can review your record and see what can be done to remove suspensions to get you valid. Most attorneys have free consultations. Also, if you do not have a myBMV account set up, do so before you contact the attorney so he/she can look at your record.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.