How do I file a motion to release funds held in the court registry?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Only received the partial agreement amount and these funds have been held in registry since May of 2001.

Answers (1)


Kenneth Mitchell Kaplan

Answered On Apr 22, 2011
You need a Motion to Disburse and Order to Disburse from the Central Depository.