I need to file for modification of parental responsibility because my ex husband feels it ok for me to see my kids.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

I need an attorney that take payments. My kids want t

Answers (2)


Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On Apr 17, 2013
I'm not sure what your questions is, as it appears to have been cut off. If you need to file a Petition for Modification, I suggest that you retain an attorney to do so. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations. Natalie Guerra-Valdes (954)764-7878 nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 18, 2013
Yes I can help you. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659