Under Pet seeking remedial sanctions: a. Can I ask in addition for a lump sum??X is making 4x NOW,since new settlement

I do not wish to go back into court, I would like to ask for a $$ amount to by-pass this process. He is now making over 4x the amount when he asked for a deduction is alimony. I didn't argue the judgement, he had withheld the fact he rec a large severance pkg and settlement (which is part of this motion) that was not paid that i was award. I didn't have the funds to fight. He claimed he couldn't afford $2000. mo I was awarded. He never pd the amount for the date judgement was awarded.

Vincent J. Bernabei

You have two probable courses of action. First, you should move to re-open the case so the court can address the hidden assets. Second, you must file a motion to modify support if his economic circumstances have improved. Either way, you will need to file a motion with the court.

You should consult with an experienced family law attorney for more detailed information.

Vincent J. Bernabei