Under Pet seeking remedial sanctions: a. Can I ask in addition for a lump sum??X is making 4x NOW,since new settlement

•  
More Information:

I do not wish to go back into court, I would like to ask for a $$ amount to by-pass this process. He is now making over 4x the amount when he asked for a deduction is alimony. I didn't argue the judgement, he had withheld the fact he rec a large severance pkg and settlement (which is part of this motion) that was not paid that i was award. I didn't have the funds to fight. He claimed he couldn't afford $2000. mo I was awarded. He never pd the amount for the date judgement was awarded.

Vincent J. Bernabei

Answered On Apr 3, 2013
You have two probable courses of action. First, you should move to re-open the case so the court can address the hidden assets. Second, you must file a motion to modify support if his economic circumstances have improved. Either way, you will need to file a motion with the court. You should consult with an experienced family law attorney for more detailed information.

Vincent J. Bernabei

Answered On Apr 3, 2013