What can i do i was a home owner bank amerca put me in forclosue now theysay they sold my home to fanie notice to vacat

•  
More Information:

I try every thing i pay a lawyer 3000 and i still losing my home i just got a notice to vacate but all i have letter from indepent review that i am eligble for payment a settlement 2009and 2010 foreclosure rebo signing and erros could they still take my home which they say they foreclosed on

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On Apr 17, 2013
If you are represented by a lawyer, I recommend that you meet with your lawyer regarding your concerns. If you are not currently represented by a lawyer, I recommend that you consult with a lawyer regarding the particulars of your case. It's difficult to understand what exactly it is that you are asking. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations. Natalie Guerra-Valdes (954)764-7878 nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On Apr 17, 2013

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On Apr 17, 2013