Someone sold me a home and did not tell me it was flooded and now that its getting warmer mold is present what can i do

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 6, 2013
What you can do is get to an attorney who handles real estate matters. When you buy a home in Florida the seller must tell you about defects.