We are trying to purchase my grandparents house wo a realtor Is it necessary to hire a lawyer for the purchase agreement

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered On Apr 24, 2013
No but its a good idea. You will need a lawyer to draft the deed anyway so I would consult with a local real estate lawyer who practices in the county where the land is located. Who is the seller?