When a home falls into default via judicial,and foreclosure proceedings have started,how long before its goes to auction?

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

I'm not sure if you are saying that a default was entered against you in the foreclosure action. If so, it could be a few months before the foreclosure sale is set. I strongly suggest that you retain an attorney to help you defend the foreclosure action and advise you on loss mitigation options. Many attorneys, including myself, offer free initial consultations.

Natalie Guerra-Valdes

(954)764-7878

nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com

www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Natalie Guerra-Valdes

(954)764-7878

nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com

www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

Robert Jason De Groot

There are many unknown factors here. It can be a few years, or it could be a few months. Consult with a local foreclosure defense attorney.