If I move from FL to TN with a letter from my childs father giving his permission can he change his mind later?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 6, 2013
Once you have moved with his permission, he cannot change his mind. If he does, you have the doctrine of equitable estoppel on your side.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On May 7, 2013
If he gave written permission you will be ok.