If I move from FL to TN what do I have to do to transfer state ordered child support?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 6, 2013
What makes you think that you have to transfer it? It is still ordered and should be paid. You can contact the child support enforcement people if you want. Do you have court permission to move, or the other parent's written consent? You might need this.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On May 7, 2013
You have to open a case here under the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.